Wednesday 25 December 2013

Me.. Him.. And an inner voice

And I lie staring at the fan.. Thinking thinking thinking..
One hour.. Two hours.. Three hours..
Me: I wonder how he does that
Inner voice: Does what?
Me: Keep my thoughts occupied
Inner voice: That's because you love him
Me: But he's never been good to me
Inner voice: And you know he loves you too
Me: What about give-and-take? I give sooo much, get nothing in return??
Inner voice: He gives you more than anyone does, and you know that too
Me: Yeah.. I guess..
Inner voice: And moreover, you wont get anywhere in life without him. Nowhere.
Me: Yeah.. I guess that too.. But he haunts me all the time! Even when I'm sleeping! Even in my nightmares!!
Inner voice: That happens when you are obsessed with something
Me: Am I obsessed with him??
Inner voice: He is, after all, what you think about most of the time
Me: I really love him. But we aren't made for each other.
Inner voice: That's what you think...
Me: That's what everyone thinks.
Inner voice: You know that ain't true
Me: Hmm
Inner voice: C'mon!! He's your favorite!
Me: He is, isn't he?
Inner voice: After Bio..
Me: Oh yaa
Inner voice: Know what I think?
Me: Mmhmm?
Inner voice: I think you should stop obsessing about Physics now. And get to work doing something about it
Me: I love it so much ^_^

And I keep staring at the fan, obsessing about how awesome a subject Physics is.. How super-smart Newton must have been.. Why I can't get more of it..
Till it's 2am in the night.. And I realise I should start studying now!

Ladies and not-so-gentle-men, when you love something but can't do anything, stop obsessing about it and get up on your ass to fight for it. :P
Seriously. It's just Physics, not rocket science ;) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment