Tuesday 28 January 2014

Lessons

Here's some lessons I learnt since I turned Sweet Sixteen:

1) NEVER fall in love!
Love is the most pathetic excuse for an emotion. It's the most powerful feeling that can ever overcome you. You think anger paralyses? Have you ever been in love? Love can send you into a coma. A never-ending one that too. You're blinded and suddenly, the world's too good a place. Suddenly, you're not a good girl, who doesn't deserve the guy, and you're all up for becoming better. There's a lot of effort you put in. And if it's not the right person, you end up hurting yourself. And finding the right person at 16, is like… Finding a perfect road in Kanpur. "Nearly impossible". (Although I'm a fine one to speak because I believe I've found my perfect road ;) )

2) DO fall in love!
Love is the best thing that could ever happen to you. :P Yes, the world suddenly seems too good. Nothing can go wrong when you have the one you want, and it's like spring season throughout the year. You dance about for no reason, smile like an idiot at your secret, and it makes you a better person. It makes you WANT to be a better person. And believe me, that's what the world needs.

3) NEVER buy clothes that are too loose!
If you think you are fat (If you're a girl, then I know you do) and you buy clothes a size too big, it's a mistake.
I lost 17 kgs since last April, and I'm paying now (even though I finally look good now :P) because I literally have to tie my jeans with belts, and I sometimes fall short of punch holes. I had to buy a whole new pair of school uniforms. And all the pretty clothes I had, don't fit me anymore. Always buy the fitting size.
Same goes for shoes.

4) NEVER think that friends last forever!
Nahhh.. Never! They don't.. So that'll be a big mistake! The moment you enter class 11th, all your so-called "social circles" fall apart. Everyone works and lives for their personal benefit, and if you think they don't, then you deserve a kick on the ass. Better learn to be selfish, or you end up getting hurt.

There were so many more. But these ones really took me out on a roller-coaster ride. Yes it was the best year ever. And the worst yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment